Perhaps its the heat that is causing some people around the world to call 911 for non emergency reasons. Every year, a 911 call center releases a list of the top 10 reasons NOT to call 911:
- Complaining a salon wouldn’t change nail polish colours.
- A car not moving up at a gas pump.
- Reporting food was inedible, and that the restaurant refused to give out a refund.
- Complaining a tenant moved out without returning their keys.
- Calling because someone parked in their spot.
- Wondering if a ‘closed’ sign at a beach washroom was legit.
- Complaining that a gas station wouldn’t accept coins.
- Asking police if raccoons are dangerous.
- Asking police if there’s a law against washing your clothes at 6 am.
- Calling to check the time after ‘fall back’.
Or how about this one: