Of all the birthdays that you need to keep track of…have you ever forgotten one?
A new survey by One Poll reveals that 33% of people have forgotten a partner’s birthday. Other findings:
– men are twice as likely as women to forget a partner’s birthday (52% to 24%)
– 90% of people were in a serious relationship when they forgot a partner’s birthday.
– 20% of couples have had a fight as a result of a forgotten birthday
– 12% of people have broken up with someone because they forgot their birthday
– 36% of people tell their partner not to do anything extravagant for their birthday
– 25% of people want a romantic dinner date for their birthday
– 17% of people plan their own birthday party
photo credit: whistlefish.com