No dogs on the couch, that was our house rule and sure enough, it was one that got broken many times.
A new survey reveals that 33% of people have had their love life affected because their dog sleeps in their bed.
– 25% of people no longer sit next to their partner on the couch because their pets are in between them
– 36% of couples have ground rules about their pet in the bedroom
– 34% of people don’t allow their pet to sleep in their bed
– 33% of people don’t allow pets on their furniture
– 33% of women give up room in their bed to make sure their pet is comfortable.
Only 19% of men do the same
So what about you? What are your house rules when it comes to family pets?